Blog Posting UK is committed to ensure your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide some piece of information by which you can be easily identified when using this site, then you can be assured that it will only as per with this privacy statement.
Under the EU’s GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) personal data is defined as:
“Any piece of information relating to any identified or identifiable natural person (‘data subject’); an identifiable natural person is one who can be easily identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person”.
As per General Data Protection regulation, it is our obligation as ‘Data Controller’ of this website to let you inform about your rights as a data subject.
Policy of this website may change from time to time and if it does, the up-to-date version will always be available on our website and becomes effective immediately.
Who We Are?
Blog Posting UK is a United Kingdom based limited company providing digital marketing and web design & development solutions.
What Information May We Collect?
We may collect and process information about you through various means including:
- Via our website, e.g. When you submit an enquiry via the ‘contact’ page or submitting a job application
- By email or other electronic correspondence
- By telephone
- In the course of carrying out any work for you
We may collect the following piece of information:
- Company Name
- Contact information including email address and phone number
Anonymous tracking data including geographic information utilising Google Analytics
What We Do With The Information We May Gather?
We require this information just to understand your requirements and come up with a better service as per your requirement, and in particular for the following reasons:
- To respond to any inquiries, queries that you may submit to us
- To manage our work relationship with you
- To complete our contractual obligations to you
- To process any job or internship application you (or your representative) has submitted at our site
- To customise and improvise our website according to your interest
- To ensure that our website’s design and content is presented in the best effective manner for you and your device.
- As part of our work to keep our website safe and secure
- To comply with any other professional, legal and regulatory obligations which may apply to us
- As we feel necessary to prevent illegal activity or to protect our interests
Whenever we process data for these reasons we will make sure that we always keep your personal data rights in high regard and take account of these rights. You have the right to object to this processing if you wish. Please keep in mind that if you object this may affect our ability to carry out any work or tasks for your benefits.
Legal Ground For Processing Your Information
We will rely on the following legal bases for processing your personal data:
- Performance of, or entry into a contract – The personal data that we are required to collect in order for us to perform a contract or to answer any enquiries regarding our services prior to entering into a contract..
- Compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject off.
- We have a legitimate interest (where our legitimate interests are not overridden by your own interests or fundamental rights or freedoms). These legitimate interests will include our interest in managing our relationship with you, personalisation of our website for you, and ascertaining achievements of proper standards/compliance with policies, practices or procedures.